Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Input lag /delay problem with RetroPie

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MERCI DE REJOINDRE LA VERSION 2 : http://mario-fantasy.pro-forum.fr Index du Forum -> Musée Mario. -> Mario Portable !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
joejonsme

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)
Fragments d'étoiles.: 5
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Mai - 11:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Input lag /delay problem with RetroPie Répondre en citant

Hello,

my friend and I are trying to setup a retro gaming system using RetroPie. It seems great but we are getting about 200ms of lag between the controller or keyboard and the action on screen with the SNES emulators. Scouring the forums, we've tried a multitude of things to reduce the lag but nothing has worked. Here is everything we have tried and other relevant information:
-We have a model B+ Rpi
-We are using a power supply rated for 1.8A so I don't think it's a power issue
-The same lag is experienced using a controller (wired Xbox controller) or a keyboard but to ensure that it's not a controller issue we unplugged everything except the power, HDMI, and keyboard and ran tests using a keyboard.
-We've primarily been testing using Super Mario World and Super Metroid ROMs. The lag seems a little less on Metroid but that may just be perception, it's hard to tell with those time scales. When I play the ROMs on my PC (the exact same ROM files and ZSNES) there is no lag at all using a controller or keyboard.
-We've tried using both the default RetroArch SNES emulator and pisnes (the one included in the RetroPie SD image) but they both have the same lag. This may indicate that it's not an emulator issue.
-We've tried overclocking to the Modest and Turbo settings (and also no overclocking of course) but neither made a different in the lag.
-We've tried changing the memory split from the default 256/256. When booted with GPU:384, CPU:128, EmulatorStation freezes when loading, every time, multiple tries, and when we try GPU: 128, CPU: 384 the lag is still there.
-We thought it might be a delay associated with the TV itself as it is a newer SmartTV. However, EmulatorStation does not appear to have any such delay when selecting ROMs and whatnot either with the controller or the keyboard.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=85095
Business video marketing company

Thank you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Mai - 11:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MERCI DE REJOINDRE LA VERSION 2 : http://mario-fantasy.pro-forum.fr Index du Forum -> Musée Mario. -> Mario Portable ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation